Want to quickly collect a large number of quality reviews? With us you will do it best.
Find out why in today's article.
First, let's come up with a clear plan
We have been living with reviews 24/7 for several years now. Thanks to this, we know
practically every statistic, method and the latest trends. That's why we'll get you up to speed at
the beginning and together we'll create a plan that will effectively put this knowledge into
- Make it clear why you want to collect reviews. To increase conversions? To boost credibility? Or are you interested in how a new product is performing? All of these goals will have a slightly different target audience and a different emphasis on text content.
- We will analyse which of your products need reviews the most. Most often these will be new ones, but by increasing the volume of reviews it is possible to kick-start sales in areas where you have been underperforming for a long time.
- We will define the target group. Only a properly selected tester can evaluate the relevant aspects of the product and then communicate them in a language that others can understand.
Then we'll start collecting testers
This is where cooperation with Brand Testing Club pays off the most. Instead of organizing laborious
sampling campaigns, writing emails after every purchase and coming up with rewards from a
loyalty program, we can connect you with hundreds of people in no time, exactly matching
your target audience.
How do we do it?
- We maintain a community of testers with a wide range of interests. From moms on maternity leave to tech geeks. They all love trying new things and always appreciate when they can help others at the same time.
- We regularly publish test challenges on our websites. It is already well-known among testers and they are used to follow it regularly. Thousands of people read our site every day.
- Every 14 days we send out a newsletter. Testers will find information about new products to test and news from review marketing.
- The rest of the testers are easily found through targeted PPC ads.
We take care of product testing, from shipping to the final quality check
Thanks to our extensive experience, we can arrange the transport of products from you to the
testers and back again, safely and quickly. The process of creating reviews is as follows:
- Each tester gets a free or discounted product that stays with them forever.
- Testers take pictures of the testing process and share it on social media, which not only gives you as a brand valuable UGC, but also an edge in the eyes of the algorithm.
- After testing, testers will write good long reviews full of information. Their content is entirely up to them, they can be both positive and negative.
Once the reviews are deployed on the site, we can help you evaluate their performance
Review marketing is not magic and anyone can measure its performance. At Testuj.to we use
NPS, or Net Promoter Score, is a metric that measures how many new brand
promoters you've gained through reviews. It's easier to calculate, but it's often
misinterpreted. We've covered all the essentials on our blog, but you can learn even
more in person.
We look forward to hearing from you!